My new standalone Dogboy novella DOGBOY: DANGER ON LIBERTY PIER comes out next week. Here are a few teases to help pass the time:
- Did you know Mr. Horum owns a boat?
- Bronson and Cindy have a heart-to-heart. It’s a little creepy.
- It takes place between Chapters 19 & 20 of DEN OF THIEVES.
- Did you like that group of young superheroes that showed up at the end of the last book? Hope so, because you’ll be spending a lot of time with them.
- A character who got less than a paragraph in the last book is a central character. The scene he appeared in plays an important role.
- Bronson gets a new room, but it’s still low-rent.
- You’ll get new information concerning the origin of Dogboy’s powers.
- You’ll walk away knowing the definitive pronunciation of ‘gyro’.
- BOAT FIGHT!
Watch this space! DOGBOY: DANGER ON LIBERTY PIER comes out next week. If you haven’t already, get caught up by picking of DOGBOY: DEN OF THIEVES on Amazon.